Concrete Dreams | OOTD

6:48 PM



Top: Local boutique
Shorts: Bullhead Denim - PacSun
Shoes: GAP
Necklace: Forever 21

I wore this outfit to grab sushi with my good friend, Lauren. After a spicy tuna roll, soba noodle salad and coconut sorbet, we decided we wanted to take some outfit pictures around the neighborhood. About 300 pictures later, we ended up with a mere three or four that we actually liked. Despite the lack of success generated by the photo shoot, I loved my outfit and decided I would post my first OOTD on this blog. 

Yes, the photo quality sucks. I had no clue that this would be the kickoff to my OOTD segments. I promise my next OOTD will be better quality. This blogging process is an adjustment and a learning experience, so I hope you'll cut me some slack! Hope you're all having amazing summers!

Taylor


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Most Loved