Excuse the Mess... | Update

9:15 PM

Hey guys!

If any of you have visited my page this past hour or two or plan to in the next few days, you might notice that my blog is currently in an aesthetic crisis. I just decided on a whim, thanks to my sleep-deprived mind, to completely wipe out my old template and start anew. So much for sleep!

Anyways, my point is that my blog might look a little less than appealing for these next few days until I finally get a grasp on HTML coding or find someone who already understands it. Sorry for my ridiculousness, and talk soon!

Oh my god I need sleep. Why did I do this. Send help. ASAP.

Taylor

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good luck. I think we all have experienced this. Thanks for sharing and please check out the latest interview with Stardust Bohemian. She is one cool lady.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-stardust-bohemian

    ReplyDelete