Review: Garnier Fructis Haircare Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment for Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair

7:53 PM

Hi guys!

Although I know this definitely isn't the most exciting article I could publish, I recently purchased the Garnier Fructis Haircare Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment and thought it would be fun to do a review to let you know whether or not it really works.

In the summer, my hair tends to get frizzier than normal after I get out of the shower, especially when I've been out in the sun all day before. Despite how incredibly straight and healthy it generally is, I tend to have a fair amount of split ends that pop up and make my hair look a bit wild. I had heard a lot about the benefits of Morroccan (argan) oil and figured I might as well give it a try!

Garnier's oil treatment is definitely one of the least expensive I've seen (I think I purchased mine for about $5), and it comes in a pretty decently sized bottle. I've found that rubbing a very small amount of the oil onto the ends of my hair really brings my hair back to life and gives it the shine it otherwise lacks.

My only real complaint about this product is that it is very difficult to dispense the perfect amount. I can't even tell you how many times I've accidentally dispensed too much and ended up with my hands covered in excess oil. I think that Garnier could really improve the product by simply giving it a pump so that dispensing too much would be less likely. Also, I'm not very fond of the scent, which is actually quite strong and very difficult to describe (I want to say it's musky, but I feel that that's an inaccurate description).

These cons are outweighed by the benefits of the product, however, and overall I think the Garnier Fructis Haircare Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment is a great treatment for anyone who wants to restore some vitality and healthiness to their hair.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aww thanks so much for checking it out, I'm glad you like it! Your blog is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some at ula to hopefully use as a cheaper alternative to Redkin. Was going to use it when my hair was dry after I curl it to help give me sleek boho waves. Are you still liking it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for the late reply! I've never used Redkin myself, but I know Garnier is pretty inexpensive compared to Redkin. I've been using it for almost two years now and I've only gone through 1.5 bottles. It's definitely effective at getting rid of frizz, and it will definitely make your hair look sleek. I would give it a go, worst case scenario, if you don't like it, you only spent about $5 :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete