Designer Spotlight: Rebecca Minkoff

8:24 AM

Hello everyone!

For about the past year I've been OBSESSED with everything Rebecca Minkoff: crossbodies, phone cases, wallets--you name it, I want it. I'm sure many of you have probably heard of her most popular bag, the Mini Mac, which many YouTube beauty gurus (Elle Fowler, Missglamorazzi...) have talked about before.

Mini Mac in Black
I myself am actually the proud owner of a black leather Mini Mac, one with silver hardware. Although the bag is an investment (most stores sell them for about $195), I believe that this bag is universal. During the day, it can be worn as a crossbody, and at night you can dress it up by converting it to a clutch simply by removing the chain strap. I use mine year-round despite the dark color because it matches everything I own and surprisingly can hold quite a lot despite its small size.

If the Mini Mac isn't for you, Rebecca Minkoff also produces many other crossbody bags including the Mini 5-Zip and my favorite, the Mini Affair Diamond Quilt (a good dupe for those expensive Chanel handbags we all know and love). Her larger bags, including the M.A.B. mini, are beauties as well and provide much more space for those of us who like to take our whole house with us wherever we go.

Whatever your style is, I definitely recommend checking out Rebecca Minkoff the next time you're due for a splurge. She has styles for everyone!
Mini 5-Zip

M.A.B. Mini

Mini Affair Diamond Quilt

 You can find all of her products here: http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments